Enter Psylence's Lamb & Brie Burgers. A little bit special, but meaty enough to satisfy the weariest of post-party appetites, they'll also use up the remnants of that elaborate cheeseboard you've been working through since Christmas Eve (we know you opened it early. Naughty.)
6 Lamb Burgers with Brie and sweet pepper Relish
- 2lb lamb mince
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 egg
- fresh coriander
- 2 green chilli
- 1 1/2 tblsp cumin
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Finely chop the chilli, coriander and grate the zest of the lime.
- Add to the minced lamb, adding all the ingredients.
- To taste a bit simply pan fry a small piece so you know they are seasoned well.
- Mould into 6 nice sized burgers, and I'd say the best way to cook them would be to pan fry in very shallow oil & seal each side for 2 mins.
- Once you've sealed them all, place in a tray with baking paper and cook them through on 190.
- Before serving, add a nice slive of Brie on top and warm through so it's melting slowly.
- Slice some ciabatta bread, toast it lightly and brush with some olive oil.
Nice with some sweet pepper relish.